SMART & FINAL HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES
Offer Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Smart & Final Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an Online Entry and Mail-in Entry Sweepstakes that begins on 11/13/19 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 12/10/19 at 11:59:59 PM (PT) (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s (as defined below) computer is designated as the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (as defined below) and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the states of Arizona, California and Nevada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Stellar Jones, Inc dba Stellar Marketing Solutions (“Sponsor), Smart & Final Stores LLC, (“Retailer”), Disney Destinations, LLC (“Prize Provider”), Remington Sales and Marketing LLC dba The Remington Group, participating retail stores, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities“) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son and “steps” of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER. There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
ONLINE ENTRY – No Purchase: During the Promotion Period, go online to NoPurchaseEntryCode.com, complete the form to request a Sweepstakes Entry Code (“ Entry Code”) to be sent via email. Once you receive your email with the entry code, the email will include a link to the online Registration Website (as defined below) and instructions to complete Sweepstakes Online Entry form. Online entries must be submitted by 12/10/19 at 11:59:59 PM (PT).
ONLINE ENTRY – With Purchase: During the Promotion Period, when you make a $40 minimum purchase at a participating Sponsor retail store, the qualifying register receipt will print a Sweepstakes Entry Code and instructions for online registration. Alcohol, fluid dairy, gift cards and sales tax are excluded from the minimum purchase amount. Go online to SweepstakesTicketOffer.com (the “Registration Website”) to complete the online registration form and submit your entry as instructed to enter the Sweepstakes. Online entries must be submitted by 12/10/19 at 11:59:59 PM (PT).
MAIL-IN ENTRY: You may also enter during the Promotion Period by hand-writing, on a plain 3”x 5” piece of paper, your name, address, age, email address and daytime/evening phone numbers. Mail your entry in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: S&F Holiday Sweepstakes, PO Box 1540, Garden Grove, CA 92842. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 12/10/19 and received by 12/13/19.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
If due to programming, production or other errors, more prizes are awarded and/or claimed than intended, the intended number of Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Registration Website and/or a confirmation email should so indicate, unless and until said participant’s eligibility has been verified and said participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Day, regardless of method of play. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” is defined at a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (PT) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (PT). Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner that entered via Online Entry may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of email account associated with the winning Online Entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 12/18/19 among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsor or its designee. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be notified by email, mail, or phone to confirm winner. The potential winners of the Frist Prize will be sent an email to notify them they have won. First Prize winner will have three (3) business days to respond to winner email notification and provide a mailing address that can provide the signature required for delivery of tickets. Fulfillment of all prizes estimated to be completed by December 26, 2019. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. Potential prize winners will be notified by email, phone and/or mail, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. The potential Grand Prize winner will be sent a packet via UPS (or other courier service) containing the Winner Documents (as defined below). The Winner Documents must be notarized and returned before the Grand Prize is released. Each potential First Prize winner will be sent First Prize via USPS certified mail based on the address submitted on the registration form. Any prizes retuned based on wrong or incomplete address will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be 1) ineligible, 2) a confirmation mail or e-mail is returned as undeliverable, 3) if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or 4) declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize– Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) consists of a 3-Day/2-Night vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, California (“Resort”) consisting of two (2) consecutive nights’ accommodations (one  standard room, quad occupancy) at a Resort hotel or Resort area hotel as determined by Prize Provider and up to four (4) 3-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets good for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions). Redemption of all elements of the Vacation Package (lodging and theme park tickets) must be completed by December 15, 2020. No extension will be granted. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Grand Prize is one thousand seven hundred forty dollars ($1,740.00). The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on fluctuations of hotel rates and ticket prices.
One Hundred (100) First Prizes – Each first prize (“First Prize”) consists of four (4) 1-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets (“Tickets”) good for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions). Tickets must be redeemed by December 15, 2020. No extension will be granted. The Approximate First Prize Retail Value (“ARV”) for each First Prize is five hundred ninety-six dollars ($596.00); ARV for each Ticket is one hundred forty-nine dollars ($149.00); total ARV for the First Prizes is fifty-nine thousand six hundred dollars ($59,600.00).
Total ARV of all prizes is sixty-one thousand three hundred forty dollars ($61,340.00). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of any Prize will not be awarded.
Grand Prize and First Prizes (each a “Prize”; collectively “Prizes”) consist of only the items specifically listed as the Prize. Each Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein and on the theme park tickets/Tickets. All expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner including, but not limited to, transportation to/from winner’s residence and the Resort, travel fees, parking fees, baggage fees, food and beverages, insurance (travel, medical, health), room service, laundry service, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental expenses, additional tips and gratuities, service charges, resort fees, taxes and other costs not expressly stated in the Prize descriptions above. Restrictions, availability, conditions and limitations may apply. Lodging for the Vacation Package is subject to certain room availability (as determined by Prize Provider), certain restrictions apply and must be booked through an agent of Prize Provider. Certain block-out dates may apply. Prize elements may not be separated, sold, transferred, substituted, traded, assigned, rescheduled, redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Winners will not receive compensation for Prize elements, including, without limitation, theme park tickets/Tickets that the winners are unable to use for any reason, and such unused portions of the Prizes will be forfeited. Winners cannot charge guests for participating in the Prizes. Redemption of all elements of the Prizes must be completed by the expiration date of 12/15/20, and the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by winner and his/her guests at the same time during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Sponsor and Prize Provider are not responsible for lost, mutilated, stolen or expired theme park tickets/Tickets and such theme park tickets/Tickets will not be replaced. If the Grand Prize winner elects to bring less than three (3) guests, the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants and no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. A Grand Prize winner’s guest under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of eighteen (18) and both shall be deemed guests of the winner (unless the winner is the guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by the Grand Prize winner, his/her guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Prize Provider, which may be withheld for any reason. Once the Vacation Package is booked, any changes made at winner’s request are at winner’s expense. Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to restrictions, availability, cancellation and change without notice. An inability to use any theme park ticket will result in forfeiture of such theme park ticket. By accepting a Prize, each such winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Prize activity. Winners understand and agree that Prize Provider has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a winner or any of his/her guests from any activity at any time if such winner or guest’s behavior at any point is disruptive or may or does cause damage to person, property or the reputation of Sponsor or Prize Provider or otherwise violates the rules or policies of the Prize Provider or the Resort. Winners may be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of his/her Prize. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt and/or use of the Prize. Winners are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective Prize winnings. All Prize details determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Sponsor or Prize Provider. Limit one (1) Prize per person/household.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner Documents”) within seven (7) days after first notification attempt. Guests of Grand Prize winner (for a minor child, his/her parent or legal guardian must be the Grand Prize winner and must sign on behalf of the minor child) must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of Grand Prize. If any potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such Prize will be forfeited. If prize notification or the Prize is returned as non-deliverable, Prize will be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of Prize permitted except that Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered Prize is unavailable. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By accepting a Prize, winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities, limited liability companies, representatives, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability, demand, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize and/or with respect to participation in any Prize related activity. Each winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any of his/her guests related to any Sweepstakes or Prize related activity. Acceptance of a Prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or Prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. All disputes arising out of or relating to any Prize provided by Prize Provider shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the Prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2019 to: S&F Holiday Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners List, PO Box 1540, Garden Grove, CA 92842. Winner’s list to be available after 1/11/20.
- SPONSOR: Stellar Jones, Inc dba Stellar Marketing Solutions 842 Adelaide Dr. Pasadena, CA 91104